[MAC] iFeedPod

Discuss and find programs to help and make your iPodding life easier and more entertaining.
Forum rules
Remembet to prefix your post with the operating system. [MAC], [WINDOWS], [LINUX]
TheMetalWizard
Apprentice iPodder
iPods Owned: 3g classic
4g classic
1g mini
4g shuffle
[MAC] iFeedPod

Post by TheMetalWizard »

iFeedPod is an application on Mac for the iPod, which allows you to sync RSS feeds to the notes folder on your iPod. I've been using it last few days and totally excited about it, as it really works and is the 1st time I actually use the notes feature, which I considered useless until now.
- MacRumours Vinnie_vw
Screen shot 2023-01-08 at 11.49.26 AM.png
This is an incredibly handy app. It's one of the only iPod RSS readers that pulls it's own weight. Very powerful, very minimalist in it's design. It feels like an add-on for iTunes. I believe it was released in late 2005 because that is the earliest cite I can see but don't quote me on that.

One problem I have with it is that you cannot confirm if a feed is still functional and will actually sync to the iPod without having an iPod to test with beforehand. If you're syncing before going to work, make sure it updated on the iPod itself!

I have uploaded the original file because others are the 2005 version which are PPC only. Uploaded version is Universal, meaning Intel & PPC.

make sure your iPod is 'Enabled for Disk Use'

Thank you FlyingCarpet for saving this app!
iFeedPod.dmg.zip
(298.44 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
I'm a survivor. We're a dying breed.